Monday, January 07, 2008
1/30-2/4是這次留給星馬第二波的宣傳時間
重要的是2/2的演出 因為56會表演許多歌曲
其他時間 有點小趕 但是若安排的好
星馬都可以跟56過一個愉快的時光
說來說去 你們還是要去要求 新加坡.馬來西亞 的華納唱片
不管是電話或是網站留言 一定要他們趕快安排 不要再拖了
FIGHT UR RIGHT...
copied frm qiao ban da.. erm.. i think we need to do smth leh! if not, ltr if warner didnt hav any 5566 album de promotions ar.. rly will kill myself lah! hahahaha! (abit exaggerated =x) but i had always thot warner is better than avex b4 they changed record company.. BUT tis time rnd, I WAS WRONG.. not jus SG de warner, but i heard frm tw fans that tw warner didnt do much promotions about 5566 new album! they RARELY c any 5566 mv.. BOO! WHY LIKE THAT?
anw, good news here, 5566 n sun nan's he cai beijing is number 10 in tis wk's 933 chart! rose frm 14 to 10! yeah! top 10 le! jy jy all 5566 fans! =)
and ya.. sg STILL didnt hav 5566 he cai album YET.. I THINK N I HOPE it would b out tml? (as reported by xin.sg)
i love 5566 at
|10:02 PM|